NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CLINIC EXPANSION & RENOVATION

previous arrow
next arrow
previous arrownext arrow
Slider
Project Details

DOOR COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
STURGEON BAY, WI
Completed 2016
11,225 SF

Project Summary

NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CLINIC EXPANSION & RENOVATION

The North Shore Clinic Addition mirrors the curved exterior form of the adjacent Cancer Center, completing the drop-off circle at the front of Door County Medical Center. Housing a new orthopedic center, the addition facilitates direct communication with the existing adjacent outpatient medical clinic. Hospital registration was relocated and combined with clinic patient registration, giving it a more prominent placement and easy patient access. The floor-to-ceiling windows admit daylight deep into the welcoming waiting space.

Clinical areas feature larger exam rooms to better accommodate orthopedic patients, organized around a core of nursing services. Physician offices are grouped along the back of the clinic providing collaboration opportunities, and easy access to exam rooms without using public circulation paths.

DOOR COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
STURGEON BAY, WI
Completed 2016
11,225 SF

Project Description

The North Shore Clinic Addition mirrors the curved exterior form of the adjacent Cancer Center, completing the drop-off circle at the front of Door County Medical Center. Housing a new orthopedic center, the addition facilitates direct communication with the existing adjacent outpatient medical clinic. Hospital registration was relocated and combined with clinic patient registration, giving it a more prominent placement and easy patient access. The floor-to-ceiling windows admit daylight deep into the welcoming waiting space.

Clinical areas feature larger exam rooms to better accommodate orthopedic patients, organized around a core of nursing services. Physician offices are grouped along the back of the clinic providing collaboration opportunities, and easy access to exam rooms without using public circulation paths.






Berners-Schober since 1898