Seeking Project Architect to be an integral part of a creative team of established Architects, Engineers and Interior designers based out of our Green Bay, WI office. This opportunity will include all aspects of design and project management and will generally enhance the firm’s reputation for unparalleled client centered service and attention to detail. This is your opportunity to be part of a creative, collaborative team truly impacting the design and performance of the built environment in Wisconsin and Illinois. Potential for future firm ownership is an option for this candidate.
The ideal candidate will have
- Creative design skills and Technical precision
- Ability to prepare effective and comprehensive design documents
- Ability to make presentations to a variety of groups
- Ability to provide outstanding professional services
- Dedication to their professional development as well as the success of the firm as a whole
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- The ability to handle a complicated project with their team and several other smaller projects simultaneously is a must
Licensed Architect with 5 - 10 years + experience
Responsible for design and technical development of projects. Has overall project management responsibility for a variety of projects or project teams, including client contact, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision, Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- WI Licensed
- Minimum of 2-year technical school degree
- Additional preferred:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- IL Licensed or other state licensure
- LEED Accredited
- Management responsibilities:
- Supervise the work of other Project Architects/Designers to provide cohesive service across multiple projects.
- Coordinate consultant services. Assist with consultant contracts.
- Work with directors to negotiate fees and contracts.
- Participate in employee performance reviews
- Assist marketing department in development of proposals and evaluation of
- Requests for Qualifications as required.
- Communicate current and prospective project timelines and budgets via office software for use in office forecasting and planning.
- Project related responsibilities:
- Produce and develop design of projects. Define overall project aesthetic. Develop project goals, description and budgets.
- Maintain knowledge of client goals/vision.
- Maintain client relations throughout project; keep client apprised of project progress on regular basis.
- Oversee and maintain design intent during SD, DD, CD, Bidding & CA
- Incorporate sustainable design elements in project. Understand LEED and incorporate in scope if desired by client.
- Plan, organize and manage project teams; facilitate coordination between disciplines.
- Ensure that all work complies with project-specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations. Coordinate communication and submittals to AHJs as required.
- Assist in development of project specifications.
- Manage bid process, including assisting owner with contractor selection.
- Attend preconstruction/construction meetings with field representative as required.
- Assist in processing of design-related construction phase documentation, review of shop drawings and punch lists.
- Monitor and verify project hours.